RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Kai typed and played on his laptop until about 3 in morning, as he always did then went to bed. Although Aura wasnt pleased so sh let him go for now only to be mean and nasty in the morning to come. Once it hit 6 oclock Aura literally kicked Kai out of bed onto the floor. "UP NOW!" Aura yelled as she kicked him again and Kai jolted up slammed against the wall with his hands against it. "OK OK! God someone is bitchy....." Kai stomped off sluggishly and got into the shower before walking back into his room to find his laptop missing. He glared at the door were Aura stood with his laptop. "Ok. Not funny, give it back." Kai said rather calmly before auras pet cat turned into a sword and she placed it at his neck. Kai put down his hands and sighed as he walked down the stairs to find his dad asleep and no food made. He gave a growl before walking off to school.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm

" HEy boss have you heard about the fight for Vongola XV guardians and boss" -toki < He walks up to KAi >
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Izumi walks through the crowded street of Namimori. Every man eyes stare at her lustly.

"Well, the new vegaz leader house is near. I will greet him today." Said Izumi.

When notice her surrounding, she is smiling. Amused by all the attention she gets.

Not long after, she arrives in front of Kai house.

"So this is his house? I hope he is a good looking boy... Teeheehee..."

Then she proceed to walk into the house.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Kai stopped then gave small grin as he bent down and tapped the 14 year old on the head. "Im not your boss, tin can robot~" Kai smiled as he gave the boy his nickname and started to walk off a bit towards school, well the long way until Aura who also in rolled in the same classes as him to watch him. Aura grabbed him by the ear and Tokis ear to. Kais father answers the door and sees a pretty lady and tilts his head laughing. "Are you Kais girlsfriend~ He just left for school. i think" Kais father was unphased by the girls buaty.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:31 pm

" Ummmm has none told you about you are the next Vegaz boss." - Toki < he gets an awkward look on his face > " Aura you told him right?"
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Izumo walking away from Kai's house. She headed to a school not far from his house.

"Looks like i have to go to his school to meet him."

Then Izumi lifted her hand and see the watch in her wrist.

"I should meet him at lunch break. It will be rude if i try to find him while he is in the class."

Izumi walk to the nearest coffee shop to wait for lunch break time.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Kai sighed, as he did know he was the 15th and took it quite well but he didnt want it all. He saw nothing but violence in it and no privacy. But with Aura around pestering him to do things he would have to do it. Kai turned his head and looked at his watch. It was time for the bell to ring. "Its not that I dont accept the offer I just think its for my sake that I dont take the job." Kai smiled lightly before walking to his classes. Aura smiled as she patted Toki on the head and ran off to classes. Soon it was break time and Kai went up to the roof and sat on the edge of the roof. He looked out over the city and sighed being slightly bored of his normal everyday life.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

< Tokasu was approached later that day by an agent from the vegaz family > " Hello we are here to inform you that there might be a change of plans. Kai as you know refuses to be the next boss, but everyone wants him to do it. A new agent said he would do it even though he is not wanted to. I want you to get Kai ready for a duel to see who will be the boos. You have 25 hours." - Agent

" Okayyyyyyy" - Toki < he dashes off > [i]how can i do this? He just refuses hmmmmmmm maybe I'll trick him into coming
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Izumi take a look at her watch once again. She still sit comfortably in a coffee shop.

"Oh, it's already lunch break time. I think it's time to go to his school."

When she arrives at Kai school, many of the male student stare at her and there's many whistling sound too. After she asked about Kai to some of the student, she headed to the school roof.

"So you are the 15th Vegaz leader? not bad, pretty boy... would you want to try go on a date with me or maybe you want to do something naugty?" Said Izumi seductively when she sees Kai at school roof staring over the city.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Kai smiled lightly before he noticed tin can robot on the ground talking to some fancied up man and sighed. Kai then saw a slim girl and Aura just stared as she munched on her sandwich. He didnt really mind her, he wasnt particularly attracted to her, he wasnt one for a relationship anyways. At least with someone he didnt know. Kai smiled lighty as he made a plan in his head. "No I dont wanna date you or do perverted things to something I know nothing about." Kai smiled before Aura came by and gave him a lightly push off the top of the building. "Woops." she starts to drink her orange juice box.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

< Toki was looking for Kai when Kai fell on him >

" Did you really just come from the roofff...." - Toki " Oh and there is a cool weapons sale tomorrow 25 hours from now here at the school." < he passes out >
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Izumo drop to her knees when he hears Kai words.

"Oh, my first rejection.. it's feel so hurt, how can you say such thing to a goddess like me?" Said Izumo dramatically.

When she raise her head to look, he sees Aura push Kai off the roof.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing to boss? If he dies who should be my boss?" Said Izumo panically.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Kai fell off the side of he school and people panicked. Kai on the other hand stayed calm and grasped the situation in his mind and mad a plan. He twisted his body and pushed off the wall grabbing a power line and basically shredding off the air. You could actually see the air ripping his shoes apart. He then found himself onto of tin can. He smiled and laughed lightly before brushing himself off and getting off of Toki. "Congrats, youve been upgraded to pots and pans robot~." Kai laughed lightly. Aura looked at the girl before giving her a quick smack to the face. " Suck it up princess! If you where a good guardian you would have done something to help him instead of taking a rejection to the heart! Youll need training and maybe some thereby too." Aura growled at the girl loudly.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:53 pm

(( He only wears the armor during fights))

" You giant piece of SHIT! What is your problem? You are the worst boss ever!!" - Daisuke < He kicks him in the face with tremondous speed > " Now treat me like an adult or i will kick your ass!"
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Izumo put her hand on her swelling cheek from Aura slap. Aura words really get to her, and she realize the truth in Aura words.

'She's right, I can't call myself a guardian if i can't even save my boss from falling' taught Izumo.

She take a look down to see Kai and see if he is alright. Then she move her stare to Aura.

"So, what kind of training are you talking about? But don't forget you still owe me one for the slap." She said to Aura.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Kai grinned at the boy and laughed lightly. " Sorry but if I do take over I dont like it when children get hurt." Kai smiled lightly before ruffling the boys brown hair and glanced up at the girl. He smiled and exchanged a glance with her. She must have took what he said the wrong way. Aura looked at the girl with the most evil death glare out their x 1000. "I owe you nothing but a pushing off the building." Aura said as she started to walk closer as the her cat gave a meow.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:08 am

Kensei entered the rooftop, and passed Aura as he went over to the edge of the roof. He then peered down at the students below before he turned his back to them, and sat down. Kensei was wearing his school uniform, but the tie hanged loosely on his neck. Kensei took this time to write some notes in his notebook, and he took into consideration the long-past death of the Vongola Decimo. So, the major mafia families were Vongola, Shimon, and Millefiore. Both Shimon and Millefiore were defeated by Vongola, and the Vongola and Mare Rings along with Sky Arcobeleno pacifiers belong to the Trinette set of the Sky. The 1st leader of Shimon was a close friend of the Vongola Primo until there was some kind of falling out between the two families... Could it be possible that there flames of the ocean as well? Even so... Would there really be flames of the heavens, of space itself? Kensei thought as he broke down the true categorization of the different types of Dying Will Flames while he mapped out a chart that illustrated the purpose of the different types of flames. Kensei was merely making assumptive theories with the data he had already gathered on Dying Will Flames from doing research related to the Decimo. On the contrary, he was more right that what he would have hoped.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:44 am

Izumo keep staring at Aura. Then she saw a boy entered a rooftop.

'What? another pretty boy? father never told me that this family is pretty-boy-only-family' Thought Izumo.

Then she walking to edge of the roof and looked down. She's shouting to Kai.

"Hello Kai! Nice to meet you, let me introduce myself properly... I'm Izumo Aikawa from Aikawa family. I will be your future spacedust guardian, and i will be your classmate from now on, hope we get along!" Shout Izumo while blinking her eye seductively at Kai.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Kai looked up to the edge of the school and smiled. He saw Keisei and the horny girl near him. Kai then looked at the younger male and sighed. " I have no intention of doing something to effect the world in a negative way." Kai smiled as he was approached by Aura who punched him in the face and dragged Keisei and Izumi with her. "Your guardians, approve of them and love them." Kai glared at her as he wiped the blood from his nose. Soon enough a yellow colored arrow flew at them. Kais eye caught it at just barely. He slides to the side and managed to pull the arrow and throw it to the ground. Kai looked up to see a cloaked figure appear then disappear. He felt him and the other people around him where threatening so he decided to take the fight seriously. Kai turned his body to his guardians and paused before threading his fingers through his hair. " I may not be able to protect you all. I may risk your lives for that of another. I will put you on the line to save those who need it the most. Your lives will be for upholding the laws I put in place. If you are not willing to do so please feel no shame in leaving now, as all your lives are currently at risk." Kai said seriously as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and he looked up to the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Izumo staring at Kai, her eyes is that of admiration. She still can't believe that this boy can said those moving words.

"Kuhihihi... Nicely said Kai-sama." Said Izumo.

She take a look at the new boy beside her, then continued to say.

"I dont know with him, but i'll follow you to the deepest of hell, Kai-sama. That is Aikawa family task since my ancestor." Her eyes still shot an admiration towards Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm

"...If it will keep the innocent safe, I will comply." Kensei said with a weak grin, showing his respect for Kai's resolve. Kensei ignored the fact that he was being dragged away.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:59 pm

" Kai we are all here will you be the boss yes or no" - Toki < he is now on the rooftop >
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Kai smiled lightly before he walked over by Ken. Although Aura was pleased she smacked everyone on the head and growled. "Comon we start training today." Her fist grabbed Kai so they basically ditched school. Aura smiled as she looked back at the others telling them to come with her as she dragged Kai behind her as he couldnt stop staring at something with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Izumo nod her head as an agreement to Aura sugestion. She walking slowly just behind Aura and Kai, follow them to do some training.

'I should get stronger to be able to protect Kai-sama, and be the real Spacedust guardian.'

She looks like in deep thought.

'But then if i get stronger, i'll never find a boy whose stronger than me! what should i do?'

She keeps following Aura and Kai with an inner self battle in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Kensei followed suit, and skipped school for the day. It was all good though, because his grades were really high anyway. Ken even smirked a little because he actually had a reason to skip school, and it was a little exciting for him. Starting this mafia family was something that peaked his interest, especially since Kai was the future boss of this family. "Where are we going" Kensei asked Aura out of curiosity. "Why were you blushing, Kai-kun?" Ken asked with a fox-like grin, apparently observing her reaction to what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next