RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Kai looked at Kensei before snapping his head the other direction with his blush still going strong. " For my own reasons." Kai said as he crossed his arms and Aura looked at them before kicking up some dust in Kais eyes making him flip out. Aura punched him in the stomach before coming to an abanondened warehouse. She swung the doors open and then she dropping him. "This is were we will be doing our training." She looked at the others with a rather nasty glare.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm

" Break!" - Tokasu < he appears in the middle of it > " How will you be training all of us at once exactly?" < he unsheathes is sword >
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Izumo nodded her head, she's agreed with what Tokasu asked.

"Yeah, I'm not a physical fighter.. i'm an illusionist." Explain Izumo then she continue.

"Do you even can use an illusion, barbaric girl?" Asked her to Aura.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:28 pm

"If we are going to make this family work we all need to be up-front with each other, Kai." Kensei said serious to Kai in a way that was highly advising Kai while he helped him up. Kensei wasn't completely open with everything yet, but he was opening up, even if it didn't look like it. However, Kensei had a feeling that he might have gone too far. "Forgive me for asking mam, but are you a sadist or were you just taught to treat others this way in your profession?" Kensei asked Aura calmly, half teasing her because he had a feeling that she had a short temper.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Kai stood up with help from Ken as he blushed a bit before stepping back from him. Kai looked at Aura than the others. He had no idea so he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. Aura glared at everyone before she lifted up her ring and the flame lit with absolute control. She then took a death glare to both Izumo and Kensei. " Im not doing this because its my job, im doing it to return a favor so keep your trap shut before I shut it for you!" Her sharp tongue could cut steel with out fast it was. Her mouth let out a sigh in irritation before she looked at them again. "Its not combat training. It is flame training. None of you have absolute control over your flame and if you dont have that you have nothing but death waiting on your shoulders. More effected by that is Kai, as his Space flame will can and will turn on him if it gets the chance." She spoke as she sent a wave of flame towards a box crushing it. "There are two ways to use space flames. With the use of a ring like everyone else, or pure flame which is much more deadly, but for now that is what we are training you in. Space flame has the ability to of Void, it can turn flames against the foe. Meteor flame is degeneration, which is mostly based on its destructive capabilities. Star is bacteria, it acts as a medic in need of harsh times, also can lash out on people. Spacedust is visualization, it acts as the illusionist. Comet is Hyperspeed, the usermay increase musucle mass and other things with his or her speed. Orbit is reduction, being able to redirect things and detract the amount of something. Nebula, absorbstion, it absorbs other flames to feed its own and become stronger, also very unstable like Kais flame." Aura went on to teach everyone about their flames. Kai sat there twiddling his thumbs before getting a high heal to the face. Kai decided to listen after that.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:21 pm

"How are we going to learn to control these wild flames that could potentially take our lives?" Kensei asked Aura calmly, even though he was scared to death about losing control. Kensei did not freak out because he wanted everyone to be safe and thinking positive. However, it was Kai that he feared for the most.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Kai nodded at Aura with his blank face. He fully understood what could happen. Kai then looked at Kensei and noticed he was a little worried for him and probably so was everyone else. " Its ok. Ill be fine, you guys just worry about controling yours." Kai smiled before standing up and looking at Aura. Aura gently tapped her sword against the around and looked at Kensei. "Little bits at a time. We currently have 24 and half hours of training. I will have you both trained and ready by then." Aura spoke to the two. She glanced at Kai and grinned before she picked him up and tossed him into a giant steel box and locked him inside of it. "Better not panic or you'll lose air faster." She smiled as Kai kept slamming against it flipping out at her with a bunch of nasty names before he sat down and slowed down as he probably used up half the air in their.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:52 pm

"You plan on awakening him as the boss by putting him close to the edge of death, aren't you?" Kensei inquired Aura. "Enlighten me, tell me what I must do myself." Kensei said to her, demanding some kind of answer other than seeing his boss suffocate. "You know very well what I'll do if you don't stop me." Kensei reminded Aura, knowing that she would have done the same if she were in his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Kai stayed in the box silently. His breath hitching and slowing down. Although heavy and thick. The air was little to none. Kai started to plan his way out. He looked around and saw nothing but black. He growled to himself before standing them falling over with a loud ting. Kai growled some more as he sat cross legged. Aura looked at Kensei and sighed. He failed the first task. The task to help his boss as the right hand man. Aura went up and glared at him. "What are you going to do about it? Are you going to hurt me? Are you going to leave like a little baby? What. Are. You. Going To. DO!" She snapped hopping her little plan would get into action soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:37 am

Without as much as another word, Kensei sprinted towards the metal box as quickly as his legs would carry him. In all of his desperation, Kensei's flame burned brightly as it shot out from both of his hands and lashed endlessly at the side of the box that he was facing. Within a few minutes the wall decayed, and a very large hole was made from destroying 80 percent of the side itself. Kensei's heartbeat slowly returned to normal, and he walked inside the box and offered Kai his hand as his Meteor flame went out. Right as the flame went out, Kensei flinched as his burnt flesh regenerated back to what it was before. "Are you alright, Kai?" Kensei asked with a genuine smile, something that he had never done before and he was truly happy that he was able to pull through in the end. Because of the intensity of his flame, both of his sleeves were burnt off up to the elbow.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Izumo send a death glare to Aura. She kinda disagree with her method of training.

"What are you doing?! You could kill Kai-sama you know!"

She walk approaching Kensei. She could see his worried expression.

"Hang in there, Kai-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Aura crossed her arms and gave a small grin. Kai locked himself inside his mind taking a breath every few minutes. As Kensei burnt open the box he was lost in though. Although his body still had the reaction to grab Kenseis hand. Kais body although seemed lifeless as he paid no attention to the people around him. His eyes were slowly starting to get consumed by black. The color in his eyes going a multitude of colors. Kai thought to himself about how his life seemed more or less that steel box. Nothing in it, boring, plain, isolated and dark. Kai opened his eyes and noticd the box was destroyed and that he was fairly close to Ken. The black in Kais eyes retreated and a smaller black flame was dimly seen around his feet. He stepped away from Ken and gave a shy smile as Izumo walked over. "Im fine guys. Just a little dizzy" He smiled lightly as the flame disappeared and Aura smiled. Aura walked over to Kensei and patting him on the shoulder. "Congrats Kensei you have unlocked your flame. Kai, you have to, your weak ass just needs some training." Aura smiled as Kai growled at her for calling him weak.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:11 am

Well I find this awkward so I will train myself because I can use my flame < Toki went on the next day pushing himself to peak fitness and learning th ways of his flame and sword training for the next day >
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Kensei was a little surprised by Aura congratulating him, especially since she was pretty mean a lot of the time. "Thank you." Kensei said to her like he meant it, and he did. However, Aura did have a point; yet, Kensei thought it was mainly because of how Kai viewed himself. "He just gets easily discouraged, but he's one of the best players on the team when it comes to sports. Kai just needs to have more faith in his guardians. Besides, isn't that our job?" Kensei interjected, defending Kai's case. "You are, however, superior to us all at the present." Kensei added to infer that he was looking at it at both ends of the perspective of view.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Izumo still stare at Kensei. She can't believe that him already awakened his flame in such a short amount of time and without any training. She looks in deep thought. 'It must be because of his strong emotion and his willingness to protect Kai-sama.' Thought Izumo. Then she walked over to Aura, and asked her a question. "Who should trained me? Should i trained by myself or you already have someone to be my trainer?"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Kai looked at his guardian and gave a small blush. He looked at Izumo and laughed lightly before looked at Aura. "Just becuase your active doesnt mean your strong in the real world of the mafia, me im not allowed to take part in the fights unless someone threats the Space creazione. " She said before turning to Izumo. "Your task is to help train Kai and Kensei both. You are to expose Kai to all elements of flame, and Kensei, just give him a hard obstical course." Aura said as Kais flame started to lightly appear around him, the lose ofcontrol started and Aura needed Kai to have as much control as possiable.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:21 pm

"That's all? No scenario involving him being shot with a Dying Will Bullet?" Kensei asked Aura curiously, wondering why she was being easier on Kai that Reborn would have. "Alright then. Kai, I want you to climb up a cliff within 3 hours with the height of 90,000 meters exactly. Should you fail to complete this challenge I will force you to do 100 pushups with my body weight added to your own. Failure to comply to these terms will result in me kicking your ass until you do." Kensei said unemotionally and heartlessly. It was very clear that Kensei was overdoing it, but it would definitely pay off in the future. The truth is that he was actually going by how the Decimo was taught, but maybe following in Reborn's footsteps wasn't the best choice.

Important Note: 1500 meters is exactly 3,000 feet.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Kai looked at Kensei and stepped back shacking his head. "NO I CANT DO THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE!" Kai growled before Aura also growled at Kensei. "I cant use guns. If I was to shoot Kai he would die, as he regrets nothing he does." Kai glared at her before a sigh came to his face. Soon enough a large veil of mist appeared. Aura then smiled lightly knowing it was more or less the best way for Kai to gain control of his flame. From the mist appeared a group of people appeared. "Hmmmmm? More candidates?" Kai smiled as about a small group of people appeared, although four stood out the most. One with black hair and leather clothing, a female with orange hair and a more causal look, another male with purple hair with his mouth still covered by mask, and a anthore female with bright yellow hair and a somewhat revealing top and skirt. The black haired man stepped forward. "Kai as the officer of the Secret agency of Spain dealing in the mafia I place you under arrest for conspricy and treason against the government of Spain."[/color] He lifted up his hand as a black flame appeared. Aura paused and stared ' hmmmmm a how unexpected, could get deadly, but lets see how he does.' Aura thought to herself. "I wonder how you found him? But no biggy~ Get out their Quince (15th) and family." Aura grabbed Kai by his shirt and threw him in front of the man. Kai looked up at him somewhat afraid of the man because he was a governed official.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:37 pm

"Kai, stop being a coward and fight him now! Now is the time to be a man already!" Kensei yelled aggressively and angrily as he pelted two of the others with his Meteor flame bursting out of his palms, but Kensei was also getting new ideas of how to use his flame. However, some compressed amounts of his flame could be very unstable in a projectile form.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Izumo still staring at the new group that just arrived. She feels something bad is going to happen. She pull out her white scepter from underneath her robe, and trying to activated her flame. 'This is a chance for me to prove myself worthy of Spacedust Guardian position! I will not leave a stained in my family name!' Taught Izumo as she started to cast a two fireballs illusion towards the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Kai looked up at the man and froze still, even though Kensei yelled at him. Kai looked up at the man and leather a froze in more or fear of what could happen to his friends then anyone else. As the meteor flames were sent towards the other a large black flame appeared from the man dressed in leather. The flames stopped and moved towards the wall. The fire balls where stopped by a large water spout of water as the purple man stepped forward with a large battle axe with him. He slammed it onto the ground making the ground turn to water with a few stepping stones. He said nothing as he stepped forwards and a spacedust flame was seen around him. The orange haired girl held up a bow and arrow and shot it off towards Kensei, with meteor flames around it. "Target acquired." he voice said in a monotone manner as the blonde ran off in search of the 14 year old comet guardian. The leather man pulled out a rather odd weapon, a double edged sickle. It had a nice thick black flame around it. The man held it against Kais neck. He thought for a moment as the once dim flames thickened as he thought, and the blackness to his eyes came to. His eye color started to change colors until his flame was fully visible and his eyes now black where they were white and a multitude of colors at the same time. Kai placed his hand on the mans weapon before the man cut his Kais hand. Kai looked at it as he started to stand u, silently. He looked at his hand before the man paused. "So you definably are the leader of Vegaz as only a few have the space flame and vegaz, have some of the most uncontroled ones. Looks like it wont be a peaceful fight like I wanted it to be." the man in leather spoke as Aura sat on top of a box and threw an apple core at him. "Fight already hes making good process." He laughed. The man growled as Kai started to take a step forward. " Thats odd, as its not in my plan to even take over the family, but seeing as your fully convinced, I will have to dispose of you." Kai spoke rather serious as the purple haired man sent giant icicles at Izumo and the orange haired girl sent more meteor infested arrows at Kensei.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Kensei dodged the arrows, and pelted the woman with his explosive fireballs while he ran around her. Hopefully the others were doing okay, but he really wanted to get this all over with before things got worse.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:40 am

Izumo evaded the giant icicles illusion that directed at her. She keeps staring at the purple haired man. 'looks like a cant underestimated him! His icicles illusion surely not a weak illusion.' Thought Izumo. Then Izumo leaping forward, rushing at the purple haired man direction still holding her scepter tightly in her hand. "Let's see if you can take this!" Izumo take a bottle of perfume from her robes and spray it into her body. "Venus Scent!" Shouted Izumo as a sweet scent cant be smell from the purple haired man standing place. Then suddenly a giant tree roots appears, bind the purple haired man limbs and choke his neck.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:59 am

< just then Toki came in with amazing speed punched the man figthing Kai > " Heh am i late" - Toki < his flame covered his armor and sword > " Get up and fight us." < he went around punching enemies with amazing speed > " Well what are you gonna do? Comet STORM!!!!!" < he gives the man 20 cuts landed on his chest > " Ok the rest is for you Kai. Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Kai looked up at everyone battling and paused. He was worried now, everyone was involved in this fight but his own hyper dying will state. The purple haired man created an illision of the black haired man as he appeared behind Kai and placed the blade around his neck. Kai disappeared for a minute then reappeared on top of a box. He stood striate up as some blood dripped from his throat. In the mean time the Comet girl that was with the group of four quickly ran and found Toki she jumped up into the air and went to slam her heel into the boy. "COMET CRASHER!" Meanwhile with the fight with the red head and Kensei. The meteor balls were sent as her so she quickly chopped them in half with he bow string. She jumped in the air doing a slow motion flip and fired 5-8 arrows at murderous speeds. With the purple haired man, he was indeed held by vine and affected by the perfume. Surely it must be true that Izumo was one of the strongest guardians of Kais family, but that is surly put to shame as the man made the illusion of termites and wind. He broke free before making the illusion of them fighting on a cloud before sending a murderous wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next