RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:54 pm

" Break!" - Toki " Come on is that all you got? Comet Smash!" - Toki < he managed to skim her still with the speed knocking her over >

" Heh nice move." - Girl "Now look and see." < she pushed a force of air with her flame, so it knocked over Toki. Toki bounced back with his sword deflecting her second shot >

"Nice attack, but wont hit me again." - Toki

" Good to know because you will never touch me again unless i let you" - Girl < she winks >

" You are creepyyyyyy" - Toki
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:59 pm

'Damn! this man is a stubborn one!' Izumo said to herself as he dodge the purple-haired man illusion. But when the termites swarm over her, she's shivering. "Aaahhh... It's disgusting!" Scream Izumo. When she's manage to get out of the termites swarm she started to cast an illusion at the purple-haired man. "Take this!" Shout Izumo as an army of ghoul arise from underground and two of them held the purple-haired man feet, and the others trying to bite him and eat him alive.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Kensei was pierced in the heart with a single arrow while the others just grazed him. "I don't die that easily." Ken said ominously to the Meteor Flame Archer as he pulled the arrow out like a splinter, which enabled his heart and wound to heal like the arrow never touched him. "I'm really sorry to disappoint you like this, but it is what it is." Ken said to her calmly as he approached her with a fireball that was becoming the size of a Basketball opposed to the ones that were the size of Baseballs.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:42 pm

" Die Break!" - Toki < he kicked her without letting her get up he grabbed her face and slammed into the ground >

" Aahh! You're not nice to a girl like me. I can give you pleasures." - Girl " My name is Scarlet Rodes" < she sent a blow kiss then kicked him in the side of his stomach and they both got up >

" I am sorry but I have no intention falling for your tricks or losing"- Toki

" Ok my knight in shining aromor." - Scarlet

" Damn you why do people always call me names based off my armor!? I will show you it's power!!!!" - Toki < he got in a running stance >

Last edited by RetroWalk on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:29 pm

The purple haired man blinked as he was grabbed by the legion of dead. He sighed as he drew his axe and swung down destroying them both before fading away into a mist of colorful dust. " Ahhhh you annoy me." He said rather bluntly before the illusion of a large spider appeared. The orange haired girl put her bow away but held the arrow much like a sword and twirled it creating a meteor storm. "Please I prefer a clearance of 5 feet." The blonde girl winked before charging at the boy pulling out what looked like a shield. The black haired man grinned before he twisted his weapon to the side and through it at Kai. "Looks like Kain and Lolita are beating your friends." The black haired man laughed lightly before Kai reappeared on another box sighing. "Sorry but you underestimate me and my family. I assure you, our goals are much the same, although you seem to be blocking my peace of mind." Kai spoke before getting cut on the shoulder and glaring at it rather surprised as the black haired man gave a light sigh. "Please dont resist arrest or we will resort to killing you an guardians."[/color] He smiled before Aura looked at her cat chocking on something like it was about to throw up a hair ball. Kai looked down under him to find a rather odd piece of glass before throwing it at the black haired man cutting his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 pm

"Your clearance has been denied." Ken said harshly as he walked through the blazing tornado. Ken kept on regenerating like a phoenix reborn from it's ashes, execept his age remained the same as he continued to approach his enemy with his fireball that was now the size of a large beach ball. Once he was a few feet from his enemy, Ken rammed it right into them. This unstable Meteor Fireball would then release it's flames and devour Ken's enemy whole. Hopeflully, this act was enough to prove his own worth.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:38 pm

< Toki had comet flames surrounding his body > " I wont let you use that Ace!" - Scarlet "Comet cut" < sending blasts of air at Toki really quickly >

" I was hoping when you would do that." - Toki " Comet: Sky Burst!!!" < He was so fast when he ran he grabbed Scarlet and kept going until she passed out from heat and speed > " i will let you live cause I think you would be a great ally for Vegaz. Maybe you'll stop being a pervert." < She barely wakes up >

" Heh that is up to my boss" - Scarlet

" Shut up! You've caused trouble for my friends" - Toki < he runs to help the others >
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 am

edited my post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)   Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Vegaz Guardian Arc (vegaz members only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3