It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kensei

Kensei

Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities Empty
PostSubject: Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities   Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Name: Explosive Meteor Flames

Flame: Meteor

Description: As the name would suggest, Kensei is able to create fireballs made up of his flame. These fireballs explode upon touching a targeted foe, and release all of the compressed Meteor Flame upon the enemy.

Name: Meteor's Wrath: Destructive Canon!

Flame: Meteor

Description: This ability is a gigantic collection of Meteor Flames shot forward towards the enemy. This is achieved by releasing large amounts of Meteor flames from the back, shoulders, and forearms; then finally leaning forward and launching the flames straight down the arms, causing the flames to be shot forward in a powerful blast capable of terminating a dozen people within the range of the attack.

Every time Kensei uses this ability, massive amounts of his Flames are drained. He also receives serious burns that need 3 turns to heal before he can fire the attack again.

No Vegaz Family accessory: Kensei faints after a single use.

Vegaz Family Meteor Ring: Kensei must rest after 3 uses.

Vegaz Family Meteor Gear: Kensei must rest after 6 uses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities   Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:08 pm

screw my brother's earlier post, i'm head admin and i say it's APPROVED
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities   Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:20 pm

stuff like this should really be on techniques. What i said before i didn't know you could shoot flames from your body (at least it's not in the anime)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities   Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Kensei's Meteor Flame abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RebornXVGeneration :: Creation :: Create A Technique/Ability-
Jump to: