RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) Empty
PostSubject: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Shimon Mansion

Ray lay in his bed, eyes wide open, thinking. Somebody knocked on his door, "May i come in?" Ray heard a kind voice say. "Yeah." Ray sat up. An elderly man in a butler suit came in, "Master Ray, you've been staying in your room for two days. People are starting to get worried, one of them being me. Please come out." The elderly man said. "No. I still am thinking what to do about it. And plus it was my fault he was taken. I should've known he would be targeted." Ray sighed. "My uncle wouldn't have been kidnapped if I'd given him proper protection. And we don't even know who did it! I'm going to stay in this room until i can decide what to do about this and as punishment to myself." Ray turned his head away. "You've not eaten for all the days you've been in here. Your going to starve yourself." Ray said, "Well, then if that's what happens it happens. Dario please leave me alone." "Master Ray, they made your favorite, Spaghetti and meat sauce with brownies for desert, fresh out of the oven." "No. I-" Ray's stomach grumbled, "Oh whatever. Fine I'm coming Dario. I can't really think on an empty stomach anyway." Dario just sighed and led Ray out of his room and to the dining room. "Lunch will be served shortly. And all of your guardians are here to. They are ready to do whatever you wish to deal with this unfortunate event." Dario walked off.

Last edited by Admin Vongola on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:23 am

" Well,well,well look who woke up." - Okaru < Okaru shot three ice sickles at Ray > " Lets see if you still got it in you."
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Aden got on his flight, this month was his month off school, fortunatily. den finally got off the plane and stretched. He headed towards the base but actually didnt know where he was going at all. He endlessly wondered until he came to stop and found it. Aden entered the building smiling as he always did. He ran down the hallways thinking it was more Supreme then where he had even been before. Soon enough he found Ray. " SUPREME HELLO RAY!" He laughed before running up to him but noticing the ice. He paused before he he managed to make the near by flower grow into a vine and grab the icicle. "OI OTAKU! STOP DOING SUPREME SNEAK ATTACKS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Ray looked up and saw his two guardians standing on opposite sides of him. "Oh, hey guys." He looked at the flower vine holding multiple icicles in mid air, "Hm..... nice work Aden. Thanks for saving me the trouble." A maid came out with a platter in her hands. She opened it up and Spaghetti and a glass full of Pepsi sat on it. "Thanks Anabel." "Anytime Master Romano." She bowed and said, "The brownies will be out shortly," She looked toward Okaru and Aden, "Is there anything i can get for you two?" Ray pulled a small book out of his pocket. The book was black and had a Dying Will Flame of the Earth on the cover. Ray opened the book to see on the very first page the words, We Control The Fires From Beneath Your Feet From The Devil's Lamp. We Live in the Sins of All, Watching You for Eternity. All hte other pages were blank and these words had only appeared on the page two days earlier when Ray had decided to shut himself in his room. The book had glowed orange and the words lay there on the page. Ray couldn't decide what it meant, he assumed the Fire Below part meant they could control Earth Flames but he wasn't sure, possibly fires from hell, but how could they control that. He sighed and stared at the page, not eating.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:52 pm

" Well boss is there some mission for us?" - Okaru < he looked at the book > " Hey what is that you have?"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Aden blinked before stareing at his boss. Well he prefered to call him a friend, calling him boss felt weird, although he did respect him. He walked over to the book and poked it. He then looked the person who spoke to him. "I need a SUPREME beverage for my medication." He spoke with a smile before pumping his fist in the air like he was going crazy. The plant froze slightly but shattered the ice before Aden grabbed a flower off it and sniffed it, he sneezed. "Supreme sniffage?" He paused before he sent the plant down the side of the mansion to act like a vine and made it bloom many buatiful flowers just accidently. Aden glared at Okaru. "Does Okaru the SUPREME Otaku overlord want a drink?" Aden said just teasing Okaru just for some fun to spice things up.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

" Yes please. And Ray already has one." - Okaru < He caught the soda as it was tossed to him. > " So answer my questions please boss."
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:05 pm

"It's a book that was left at the site of my uncle's kidnapping. But until all the other guardians are assembled here, we will just wait." Ray said and he started to eat.

(dude, stop using supreme so much. ryohei never used extreme that much. use it every 4-5 sentences. it's getting annoying)
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm

" ok " Okaru said. Okaru layed down the couch and turned on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)   Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shimon: Hell Eye Arc (open to shimon family)
Page 1 of 1