RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)

Go down 
+3
RetroWalk
Thor
Admin Vongola
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:35 am

" Good job." - Ace < he sliced it in half > " Next" < spikes appear falling onto Gen > " Deflect it then juggle it with me"
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:20 am

'Damn this man! How can i deflect two illusions in a row? it's the first time i deflect his illusion consciously and it almost takes away all of my energy!' Thought Gen while evading all of the falling spikes from above him. "Would you please instruct me how to deflect an illusion without depleted my energy?" Asked Gen to Ace. He's getting frustated with himself, he's just getting a new technique but dont even know how to used it properly.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Derick waved good-bye to his twin before be looked around and walked over to Sora, and observed what he was doing. "Sora-Kohai, you have a Dying Will Flame on you forehead like some kind of fox spirit." Derick pointed out politely with a smile, taking complete notice of it.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:46 pm

" You dont use energy just let your eye open and lock on to the incoming illusion." - Ace
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Sora shouted his war cry. He tried to grab the hilt of Ren's sword and while he was doing that he tried to punch him in the face.

"Hm........ He's not doing terribly." Reborn stated as he sat down by Derrick, watching Sora and Ren fight.
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:23 am

While Sora was doing this, Ren kicked at his ribcage while pulling at his sword to break it free of his grasp Wow he thought This dying will flame really does a number on him
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:32 am

"AAGGHH!" Sora yelled as he hit a tree. "The only way to win is to exert small amounts of energy at once Sora. This way you can last longer and your hits will be more powerful." Reborn said as the flame died out in front of Sora's head. "Now we don't have three days like we did for Tsuna." Reborn stated."WHAT?! Another person has three days to do all of this?!" Sora exclaimed. "Yes, but you aren't quite as lucky. The only thing keeping them from starting is the fact that you don't have a Cloud guardian. Although they may start it without him/her and just count that as a round the other candidate won.""That's not fair!" Sora yelled. "Life isn't fair. Now eat hte pill." Reborn shoved a pill into his mouth and Sora stood up, his flame slightly smaller than before, "Better. Exert it in small amounts." Reborn said.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:38 am

What is he doing wondered Ren Oh, smaller amounts of energy? That Reborn sure is smart "TAKE THIS" he yelled, throwing dynamite at Sora
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:02 am

Rebron randomly remembers Ko laying on the ground bleeding. "Oh yeah Derrick could you take Ko to a hospital. We can't have him dying. he's an important asset to the family. Tell the hospital he got caught in a gang fight and was cut by a knife." Reborn said and then he mumbled to himself, "Which isn't entirely a lie." Reborn's pocket then vibrated and he pulled out his cell phone, it had the message, Done written on it. Reborn went off to go pick up Ko's gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:09 am

Gen tried to remember what Ace just said to him about controling his newfound technique. 'I've got to concentrate to deflect his illusion' Said Gen to himself while he's still busy dodging the falling icicles. When Gen closed his eyes, trying to activate his technique, one of the icicles fall just above his head force him to open his eyes without activating his technique. 'Dammit! How can i concentrate while this many icicles drop from above me!' Once again Gen trying to concentrate and closed his eyes, this time three icicles falls in his direction but he still closed his eyes. "It's sink or swim now... Fourth Technique:Freya!" And as Gen opened his eyes there is a symbol of shield in his right eye. Suddenly the falling icicles stop falling from above him, instead they falls above Ace head.

Gen drops to his knees, he feels his energy has been sucked up when he activated his fourth technique for the second times today. But this time he manages to keep his consciusness.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:26 am

"Surely you can do better than that, Raianosuke Sorahakai... You'll need to get a lot stronger that you are right now if you even have a spark of hope to purify Vongola of it's blood-stained history!" A very familiar voice said alarming manner from behind Sora. This person was wearing some regal attire, and he wore a helmet that concealed his face.

Spoiler:

"The truth is...another family, Vegaz, seeks the same goal of purity and peace as you do. I am the right hand man of the 15th Vegaz boss in history, we both are upperclassmen you may know, but I must be sure that you can tell if it really is me, young Vongola." the individual said as he surveyed the area. "My, my, you even have Derick 'The Champ' Strider. Unfortunately, that still is not enough... Wouldn't you agree Reborn-San?" he went on half delighted and disappointed. Derick just sat down and watched everything that went on, and became agitated by the condescending dude in the weird costume.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:19 pm

"Hm.........so you came." Reborn looked at the mysterious man with a kind of curiosity in his eyes. "If you believe Sora is weak than you are sadly mistaken." Sora stopped everything he was doing and the flame on his head weakened a lot, "Reborn-san...." "But..." Reborn continued, "You are right, at this level, even with Derrick, they aren't nearly strong enough to fix history. But they will. Just you watch. I can sense a little of the tenth in him and you know how strong the tenth was. But more so if you would like to see his strength come two days from now and watch Sora kick Tayoshi Sawada's ass." Reborn then turned to Derrick, "Now, Derrick, go! Take Ko to a hospital. I'm going to go get Ko's gauntlets." As Reborn walked off he gave the mysterious person a harsh look, "Never talk badly about my students...." Reborn whispered when he passed the man. Reborn turned around for just a second, "And now tell your boss he should expect an ass wooping soon." He then walked off and Sora turned to the man, "Reborn is right. I will get strong. I may not want to be the boss or go through all this training crap but I know in my heart that is what I'm supposed to do. And so i will get strong. And I will become boss and change Vongola's history. We will be the good,kind family we once were just like in Decimo-sama's and Primo-sama's times. No screw that we will be even better. We will be the guiding light of the Mafia World and we will lead them into peace.." And Sora went right back to training.

(and yes kensei-kun please have Derrick take Ko to a hospital.)
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:33 pm

< Ace destroyed the illusion and started clapping > " Amazing. You can now deflect illusions. Your next step is one you'll find on your own. You need to focus and master that wonderful eye of yours, so it will be easy to use. I have an important mission bye bye." - Ace This boy is amazing. He will probably surpass Rokudo-chan and maybe even Daemon Spade. < he walks off >
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Derick nodded and quickly transported Ko to the hospital while he carried him over his shoulder.

"If it is not too much trouble, and if you still have the strength left, I will fight you with the power I have gained. In fact, if it's true that you're destined to be stronger that Tsunayoshi Sawada...." the man said, but stopped mid-sentence as a spark of a brown flame from the man's hand touched the helmet and caused it to quickly burn away. "You should be able to use at least Zero Point Breakthrough as the Vongola Boss." the man finished as he smiled and revealed himself to be upperclassman Kensei Aurion, on of the brightest smart students in the entire school.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:27 pm

"So you're part of the Mafia too Aurion-Sempai. Right now I won't battle you. For now I'm just gonna continue sparring with Ren but maybe some other time." Sora runs at Ren with a determined look on his face and he tried to punch him following it up with a kick to the stomach and then a face plant. (all that stuff will happen if u don't dodge thor. and again kensei have derrick take ko to the hospital.)
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Gen keeps staring at Ace back as he walks away, his smiling face is back. He got up to his feet and bow his head at Ace direction. "Thank you for helping me with my training, but the next time we meet we'll be enemies and i will defeat you!" Said Gen while bowing to Ace direction. Gen take a look at around at the training ground, he can see Sora still training there. Then Gen walks, approaching Sora. "Pardon me for interupting your training. I'm done with my training so i have to go to your school to give my application to enroll in your school." Said Gen to Sora to inform him. "I hope we get along from now on, Boss... Fufufu..." Continued Gen.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Ko was carried off to the hospital by Derick even though Ko was still wide awake. Ko only looked down at the ground as he was managing to stay live by slowing his blood with his rain flame. Ko gave a dirty look to Derick before shacking out of Dericks arms and hitting the ground, before slowly standing up holding his wound. Ko looked behind him at the sun guardian, "Leave me be Ill be fine, be sure to tell Sora-kun about that." He smiled before he stumbled off t an ally wall and slid down the wall. Ko looked up as a light drizzle opened in the skies. Ko held his wound before standing up and ripping his shirt off to bandage his wound before he walked off back to the training area. Kai meanwhile wasnt far behind Kensei at all. Kai soon arrived to the vongolas training area and stared at them silently. "Kensei why are you bothering them?" He asked with a tilt of his head before Aura arrived behinf Kai and kicked him into the dirt before stepping on his head with high heels. " Reborn....." Aura glared as Reborn. "You better have done well with the group of trash you got here because I dont want to cover your ass!" Aura growled as she stood in her maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:26 pm

< Daisuke came back from the hospital and not only there his appearance changed. >

Spoiler:

" Hey punks back off. This is The Fifteenth Generation Vongola Guardians and we will defeat you (he has a greater cocky exppression now >" - Daisuke < he points at Aura > " So you wanna fight because I am ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Kenshin who just skipped out of class again began to walk around the school wondering what to do. "Maybe i should go beat someone half to death." He whispered to himself. While walking around he saw students on a field and began to wonder what was going on. He headed down to the field to see what was going on with the student there and thought worse case scenario he would get to beat someone up.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Ren jumped up fast, away from the boys punch and tryed to drop kick him, he still wasnt good enough
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:18 pm

(jsut for time i'm going to end this)

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Sora releases all of his power and jumps over Ren's leg, "METEOR HEADBUTT!!!!!!!" Sora comes down like a meteor and headbutts Ren, knocking them both out.

(Skip some time, read on for more info)

Sora waked up some time later and sees Reborn standing by him. "You've been out for a while." Reborn said. "How long?" "Ten minutes." "That's not long!" "Whatever. Well anyway while you were out I got Ko's gauntlets and healed everyone's wounds using my sun flame. I also got Kenshin, your school's delinquent to join your family as your cloud guardian and i got him to awaken his flames. He mastered them in about two minutes and Derrick mastered them with him." "What?! You mean THE KENSHIN?!" "Yeah. He's sitting over there." Reborn points to where Kenshin is sitting in a tree. "And now it's time for the last part of your training. Although Leon hasn't finished transforming yet you will practice in Dying Will Mode and learn the Zero Point Breakthrough."

(more time skip to two days from then.)

Sora yawns and gets out of bed. He eats a bowl of cereal and gets changed. Wow, this is almost normal except for..... Sora looked to his right and sitting next to him was Reborn. "A letter came in the mail today." Reborn said. "What is it about. Why would you tell me?" Sora asked. "Wow you sure can be dumb sometimes. The battle has begun. The first fight is tonight." Sora spit out the milk he was drinking. "WHAT?!" "You should wear some decently nice clothes." Sora ran upstairs and when he came back down he was wearing a black leather jacket with a white button up shirt under it. He also had a black tie with the Vongola's symbol on it. He wore nice black pants and black sneakers. He pulled out his phone and called Ren and then Ko and then Derrick and then Gen. He was to scared to call Kenshin. He yelled for his brother to "Come on!" and ran out the door of his house.

Silver Bracelets jingled on his wrist as he ran out of the house and Reborn just smiled.

(END OF GATHERING THE GUARDIANS ARC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6