RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)

Go down 
+3
RetroWalk
Thor
Admin Vongola
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kensei

Kensei

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm

"Don't worry about it, just have fun and keep moving your feet." Derick coaxed Ko as he smiled, and attempted to hit Ko with a sharp and quick right hook. Derick was a very young expert in hand-to-hand combat, but he wouldn't be too rough with Ko because he wasn't nearly as experienced as Derick. "Mind telling me about that technique you're using?" Derick asked Ko in a very friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Ko smiled before he managed to duck down and dodge the attack. He then popped back up and go for a upper cut and followed by a low kick to try to trip him. Ko laughed with a smiled as he noticed his arms had some strain on them, especially the burnt one. Ko fought anyways. "Hmmmm? I dont have a style of fighting. And this is just my dying will flame, it is a flame that doesnt burn and there are 4 groups of 7 different flames. We are sky flames, you are a sun flame.Your flame is activity and my in tranquility. Mine is blue, yours is yellow." Kai smiled before he Quickly jumped back.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Derick punched downwards to block Ko's fist, and he delivered a low kick to Ko's low kick which cancelled each other out. "Sun, huh? Sounds like it runs in the family" Derick said with a grin as he jumped and lunged forward in an attempt to thrust his right fist into Ko's abdomen with the momentum of his entire body. While doing this, his Dying Will Flame manifested itself for the first time, erupting straight down his arm and shot out of his fist like a blast of energy from a canon; but he also shielded his head to avoid injury. Fortunately, it was just an average sized blast that was still capable of knocking Ko off his feet, and pushed backwards several feet away from Derick. He was even shocked and amazed by the amount of latent strength he had inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:45 pm

(mana how did ko know derrick had sun? also him unlocking his flame that quickly shouldn't happen and i dont know why you would believe him straight away. but the flame thing i guess is alright since were about to battle the decimo descendants as soon as we get a cloud guardian.)

"So what's next?" Sora said a he swallowed another dying will pill.

"An obstacle course." Reborn pointed to an obstacle course that randomly appeared.

"I will complete this obstacle course with my dying will!" Sora ran off to do the course.
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:17 pm

< Daisuke picks up his bow and quiver and shoots an arrow and actually gets a direct hit on Kazan > " You should've payed attention." - Daisuke

" Akk. HEh your right lets get to it." - Kazan this arrow hit with more force. Is it strength increase or his flame or BOTH? Did he gain all this power quickly or that flame i saw for a second by accident < they got to the normal routine shooting back and forth. Daisuke improves at melee and archery >
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Renigan sat in the corner of the training ground, trying to prefect his storm flame. He yelled ands barreled his fist through a wall, which he easily split
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:53 pm

"Aaarrgghhh!" Gen screaming as his body started freezing from his feet. He knows so well that this is just an illusion, but the pain and the cold sensation force him to believe that this is a reality. "What kind of illusion is this? Even though i know it's just an illusion, it cannot dissapear!" He started to panic, losing his usual cool headed self. His consciousness began to fade away, he lost in his reverie. 'Damn, if a lost against illusion just this level how could i find my father whereabout? How could I protect Sora from any enemies? How could I called myself 15th Vongola Mist Guardian?'.

Suddenly his will power overcomes his pain. He feels a surge of power flowing through his body, when he open his eyes there is a symbol of shield in his right eye. a flame of mist burning from his right eye. 'What's this? It feels like i already know this power?' Thought Gen. Then he shouted his new technique name. "Fourth Technique: Freya!"

And as he shouted his new technique, the ice that freezing his body is gone. Inspite Ace body started to freezing from his feet. Gen leap forward, rushing at Ace direction. He held his black cane tightly, trying to finish this sparring. But as he get closer to Ace, his body started to feel weak, and his consciousness began to faded away. He drops unconscious in Ace foot.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:58 pm

" Well well well he gained the power to reflect. I am ctually cold chchchchch." - Ace < he claps and the ice goes away > " you are so powerful. You will surpass me Gen. I you never EVER die...."

Last edited by RetroWalk on Sat May 28, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:37 am

Ko blinked and froze, the 5th was bothering him again. Ko snapped his head around to see if anyone at all was there, there wasnt. Soon enough the attack smashed him into the ground, hard. His wound reopened and the blood quickly went through his shirt dripping in blood. Although he managed to stand up even with the pain in his arm and the gushing blood from his chest. Kos rain flame went brighter and flickered at its peak. Ko gave a weak smile. " At least something feels right." Ko charged forward before he jumped up then charged then gave a spin of his legs and slamming his foot downwards towards. His foot was encased in the flames.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:33 am

Reborn walks over to where Ko and Derrick are sparring, "So Derrick, would you like to join No Good Sora's mafia family and be his guardian." and again the way Reborn asked it wasn't a question. (have derrick not believe him at first unless Derrick is supposed to be the dumb, gullible type kind of like Ryohei.)

"LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Sora yelled as he was completing the obstacle course. He barely ducked under moving blades. He barely dodged every weaponry in it that would slice him, crush him, burn him ect. and he finally reached the end in 10.47 seconds.

"Too slow No Good Sora. Beat it in 7 seconds or less." Reborn shouted from where he was standing.

And so Sora started it again.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:05 pm

< Daisuke and Kazan keep fighting until Daisuke is shot down bloody all over. Daisuke gets up for a last shot >" HMMM watch this LIGHTNING BOLTTTT akkkkk." - Daisuke < he shoots it with his flame that makes the arrow look like a lightning bolt. He faints when it pierces Kazan's stomach. >

"Aaaaagh can he use his flame now, because that felt like a bullet and knife hitting me at once." - Kazan < He looks at the bloody Daisuke who gave him a bloody stomach. He picks him and they both get medical treatment >

((When Daisuke wakes up he will look like his powerful self able to control his flame))
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Gen wake up a several minutes later, he didn't remember anything except he's been frozen by Ace illusion. He take a look at his surrounding, he could see Sora and the other guardian still training in the training ground. His eyes searching for Ace, he found him standing still in a corner near where Gen lay down. "What's happened? Why am I falling unconscious? Can you please explain everything to me!" Gen said to Ace, he still didn't believe that he's got beaten by him.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm

" Aaaa you used the power to reflect illusions. And yes you fell unconscioous now keep trying to deflect this basic illusion." - Ace < he launched a snake at Gen >
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Im finnaly getting the hang of this though Ren "hey" he yelled "anyone wanna spar?"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Kos flame started to break down and go unstable. In the day light using his strong flame like this brought the opposite of his Tranquil mind, Chaotic Mind. It drained Kos energy and sheer will power away from him as he went on one knee and the flame died off. He coughed up some blood showing his lungs were filling with blood. "DANMMIT!" Ko growled as he held his wound on his chest and stood up, stumbling over. "I wont lose.....I refuse to let my limiters to get the better of me. I know im alive and i refuse to accept death. I will play my music......I will dont believe in pain..... I will decline death, I decline anything that stands in may way........" Kos flame sparked back up and violently whipped smaller flames around, as conviantly the clouds started to darken.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:09 pm

"You're kidding, right?" Derick asked with a smiling face that was in complete denial of what Reborn had just asked of him. A pro like him in a mafia of inexperienced teenagers was simply laughable to him, and he did, in fact, laugh at Reborn's question. "Give me one reason why I should believe you." Derick asked with a smile and a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:30 pm

"This is why you should believe me." Reborn runs up to Derrick and hits him in the face making him go flying. "Could a normal person do that." And then Reborn's pacifier started to glow yellow and so did Derrick, "And does this normally happen." Reborn stared him straight into the eye.

Sora completed the obstacle course in exactly 7 seconds. "All right!" Sora yells as he collapses on the ground and forces himself to eat a dying will pill. "REBORN! I will spar with you Ren-kun!" Sora runs over to Ren and tries to punch him in the face.

(remember Thor use your gun more and storm flames blow stuff up not cut them.)
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Ren, who wanted to see more of Soras power, jumped over Sora and took out his gunblade and put storm flame on it, and slashed it down at him
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Gen stare in horror as he sees the snake crawling at his direction. 'Ugh, i don't even know what is happening, now i should deflect this illusion back at him? Wait! he said i could reflect his illusion? is that my new technique?' Thought Gen deeply. When the snake is getting closer to Gen, he tried to remember the sensation he felt when he's nearly frozen by Ace. 'I can reflect his illusion because i want to prove myself worthy of Mist Guardian position. Now i should try it again' Said Gen to himself. Gen close his eyes then when he opened it there is a shield symbol in his right eyes. "Fourth Technique: Freya!" Shout Gen.

Suddenly the snakes heading towards Gen turn it's way around, and started heading toward it own caster, Ace.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:38 pm

"That was EXTREME!!! Alright, I'll join." Derick exclaimed and said as he landed on his feet with a smile. Derick's smile widened when he noticed Sora's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Ko trashed around going on his own little path into the forest and crushing a few of them. His mini rage went on before he came to a halt and calmed down walking his way back up to the group but falling to the ground breathing heavily while being covered in blood. Ko smiled lightly before his blood traveled into a puddle and it seeped out of his mouth. Aden walked by slowly before he stopped and waved to his brother in a SUPREME manner. " HEYA DERICK!!!!" Aden yelled out smiling as he pumped his fists into the hair before coughing.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:24 pm

"ADEN!!!!" Derick shouted as he tackled his twin brother excitedly, and ruffled his hair. It was very clear that Derick really cared for and about his younger brother, but Derick was unbelievably happy to see his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Sora tried to dodge and was cut a little by Ren. "The secret to winning against a powerful opponent in Dying will Mode is to take control. Don't let your instincts fight or you'll never win. Use your head." Reborn said a few weeks earlier when Sora was sparring with him. Sora feinted and headbutted Ren, "I'm gonna follow your advice and use my head Reborn!" Sora yelled.

"Oh......the tree hugger cripple came." Reborn said emotionally as Aden approached. "Hm..... i wonder how Sora is doing...." Reborn looked over at Sora and Ren.

(btw you should beat me in dying will mode thor. if u can't then there is no way u can beat the other storm candidate. also it shouldn't be a massacre though you should beat me not dominate me."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Ren flipped back a few feet from the hit. Rubbing his head, he said "Damn, that hurt" and put his gunblade in a defense position "your move" he said
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:27 am

Ko soon passed out from the lose of blood. Aden laughed as he was tackled and pouted as his hair was ruffled, giving a rather cute expression making sure not to crush his bag of groceries. Aden smiled as he sat back up peeling Derick off him. Aden was totally oblivious to what was going on. "SUPREME TACKLE DERICK!" Aden pumped his fist into the air with his large smile before jumping to his feet and coughing slightly and rememebring he buaght some pills, so he took one. "SUPREME POPAGE!" Aden laughed as he made his own rather stupid joke as he got distracted by some sort of creature and ran after it towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next