RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)   Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Sora comically sweat dropped at his brother, "Yeah. My brother has no confidence issues. That's for sure." "It's good. He's different than most lightning guardians. I like that about him." Reborn said. "Yeah. I guess so."
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)   Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm

" That wont work again Electric Cornata SWING!" He used an electric cornata and swun in a circle then launching it at the flying arrow. Daisuke barely barrel rolled and dodged it. Daisuke jumped up and prepare to do a round house kick but Deppo grabbed his ankle and flung him against a building. Damn it! Melee attacks wont work. I'll have to use a lot of flame with a ton of arrows to get hits on him. Daisuke shot around 20 arrows. Deppo got in a stance then shot 20 mini bolts of lightning destroying the arrows then throwing a big one at Daisuke. Daisuke got hit again falling farther into the cracked building wall. Daisuke was bleeding all over and coughing up blood but got up like nothing happened. " You think pops training didn't make me like lightning proof." Daisuke smiled. He really wasn't his body took damage but he taught himself how to weaken the shock and protect vital organs.He was gaining electrico cuoio. " Little brat!" Deppo was tired of playing around he surrounded his arm with lots of lightning. " I wont lose!" Daisuke shot an arrow with 2X time the amount of lightning flame then the old ones. Deppo was lightning was stil superior and went and hit Daisuke as Daisuke fell down crying. " Why..why I became so strong just to fail." Daisuke was so pissed but couldnt get up. Kazan walked in. " Hi crybaby." Kazan said with a mean smirk. " Kazan!" Daisuke smiled. " Show him what are family can do!" Kazan screamed motivating Daisuke. " Yessir!" Daisuke stood up and got another arrow ready. " bring it!" Deppo got hit by a lightning bolt from the sky absorbing electricity. He surrounded his body with what looked like an electric magnetic shield.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)   Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

" Ionic Bolt!!!!" Daisuke shot what looked like an energy blast from his bow that is green with green lightning flame streaming around it and the sixe of an X burner. (It is super condesed lightning flame.) " Woah!" Deppo screamed as it broke through his shield knocking him three miles like meteor. " Yes I won." Daisuke said as he fell down by loss of energy.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)   Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:13 pm

"THe Lightning Match is over! Daisuke Raianosuke wins!" The Cervello announced and then medical trucks arrived and took Daisuke and Deppo in them and drove away. After that the Cervello led the group to a football field and started the match. ((to lazy to type anything 4 it, thor just start the fight))
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)   Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 am

"You're up, Yamato-San. Do your best, and fight to the extreme." Derick coaxed the Storm Guardian calmly and confidently with a 'thumbs up'. This was just Derick's way of saying Give it your all, and don't hold anything back. Derick has recovered from his fight, but he believed that it was his job to give confidence to the other Guardians (especially Sora).
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)   Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 am

((Lets say he lost))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)   Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Right of Inheritance Arc (open to any vongola member)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2